Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30 Furniture Project fini!

May 30 Furniture Project  fini!
May 30 Furniture Project fini!,
originally uploaded by pati b.
I have not painted for a good year so in addiiton to a deadline, must have had a true pentup desire to work the brush ...10 hours today -- about 6 yesterday and done.
There are two other birds which will be part of this screen which I already have, a goldfinch and a nightengale, and if they are not in the "Whimsies" set, I'll put them there....AFTER A TALL SCOTCH & SODA, OR BEER OR SOMETHING!
I will sit on the porch, drink & WATCH BIRDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Admirable job. It is really great to see some great posts around the web. I was just browsing to find some projects for inspiration and I am glad I stumbled to your blog. Keep up the good work.
    conservatories

    ReplyDelete